Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I followed this tutorial. http://supernintendopi.wordpress.com/
    But about the time I ran ES Scraper, I started noticing that there’s a ton of duplicate roms on the Emulationstation menu. Not all of the games have duplicates, and some have multiple (some even have 8 and 9 duplicates)
    Also when I select games, sometimes It’s not the game I selected, and It ends up being a completely different game.
    When I look in the roms folders themselves, there are no duplicates or obvious errors.
    What could possibly be causing this? Help would be greatly appreciated as I’m trying to get this done for a Christmas gift for my little cousins.

EDIT: I’d like to clarify a little more.
    Inside the Rom folders, there is exactly 1 copy of all my roms.
    When I boot up Emulationstation, every game has between 1-10 copys of it’s self on the list, all named the same with the same cover art and description.
    Also when I boot up a rom, most the time it’s a different rom than what the list said. (I’ll click on “Super Mario World” it opens a japanese RPG I have, But if I click on Super Metroid[which there are 4 copies of on the list] it opens Super Metroid correctly)

motorhead
    Participant

Try CRC or manual scrapping… it’s faster than renaming all roms correctly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.