Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi there! I have installed retropie 3.6 onto my 16gb sd card using ApplePi Baker multiple times now but every time I boot up the Pi it cycles through the initial boot process, gets to the point where the file size it automatically expanded, then shortly after that it gets hung up on this screen.

Does anyone know what is causing these errors or have any suggestions? On my latest attempts I’ve been using SDFormatter to do a full format of my sd card before installation. Also, I’m running a Raspberry Pi 2 with 16gb sd card and retropie has been installed using the standard 3.6 image from the petrock website. I’ve successfully installed other versions of retropie with this same setup but for some reason this one is giving me trouble…

Thanks in advance!

(SCREENSHOT LINK)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alright, I installed 3.6 onto a different SD card (32gb, class 4) and I’m able to boot up into emulation station. It’s bizarre that I’ve used the 16gb card (UHS class 1) with previous versions of retropie with no problems. Did something change with 3.6 where retropie doesn’t like UHS cards anymore? Or maybe it’s an issue with my particular card.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

try the writer from here, I’ve not tried it myself, but a fellow member posted a link the other day (sorry I can’t remember who you are)

http://ivanx.com/raspberrypi/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, InsecureSpike. Thanks for the link! I installed the 3.6 image using Pi Filler from your link but I get the same errors as using ApplePi Baker. I’m thinking maybe something has gone wrong with my particular 16gb card. But thanks for your help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.