Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

It woud be great if emulation station could support a ps2 emulation I found one, it may work not sure. I am new to the raspberry pi.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is the link
    http://pcsx2.net/

zantos
    Participant

i dont think it will work on pii
    even the n64 emulator dont work properly

Mike

no way pcsx2 will run on the Raspberry Pi anytime soon. I have trouble getting full speed on most games on my 4.2GHz Quad core computer. Great emulator though.

calebccff
    Participant

I can get 40FPS on quad core intel ir 2.0GHz and intel HD400 with pcsx2 but the pi doesn’t have the processing power to run a ps2 emulator :(

denus
    Participant

You’ll have to wait for the nextgen Raspberry Pi… ;)

mavic19
    Participant

[quote=11686]i dont think it will work on pii

[/quote]

Ummm, my N64 emulator is now running smooth as silk. It just takes a bit more time playing around with all the configs than the other emulators.

pulpblogger
    Participant

[quote=96905]

i dont think it will work on pii

Ummm, my N64 emulator is now running smooth as silk. It just takes a bit more time playing around with all the configs than the other emulators.

[/quote]

I doubt all N64 games are running “smooth as silk.” Regardless, the PS2 had roughly (apples to oranges) twice the CPU capacity of the N64, and capable of 10-20 times as many polygons per second.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.