Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi all…lots of compliments to the Retropie staff: great work!
    I have a strange controller problem in mame4all emulator under Retropie 3.6. (rpi3 image)
    I have built an arcade joystick with a Xin-mo controller, the 1 player version.
    After the first configuration, my joystick works well with Neo-Geo and Libretro, but when i lunch mame4all emulation, buttons works well but the stick doesnt works.
    Suggestions?
    Im sorry for my bad english, i hope you understand…

bzzb
    Participant

You probably need to make the configuration for the mama4all. The easy way is to connect a USB keyboard, enter in a game and hit the <TAB> key.
    You will see a menu, select the 1st option and configure your controller. To setup a button, hit <ENTER> on the keyboard then the controller button. To remove/del a setup, hit <ENTER> on the option you want to remove then <TAB><TAB>.
    If this does not work, may be you need to config your Xin-Mo : https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/how-to-get-xin-mo-dual-arcade-working-with-retropie-easy-guide/

ilovearcade
    Participant

Hi bzzb, i thank You very much for the answer..
    Yes, i’ve try to make the configuration from the tab menu under mame..but when i try to setup the stick, nothing happens…
    However, i can setup the buttons without problems…
    The strange think is that the problem exist only with mame4all..
    Libretro, Final Burn Alpha, and others..works well…
    Ill try the easy guide..
    Thank you bzzb :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.