Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

Im trying to have Neo Geo games separated from mame games, and I found some issues:

-I have GnGeo fully working with ps3 controllers, but the fullscreen mode is not working. I tried -f in code, and the gngeorc file has fullscreen true and scale 2×50 effect.

-FBA works well but ps3 controllers don’t have DPAD support, and playing some games with analog controls sucks.

-Imame4all works well too with Neo Geo games (if the games are in MAME directory), but if I copy the code “COMMAND=/home/pi/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin/retroarch -L /home/pi/RetroPie/emulatorcores/imame4all-libretro/libretro.so –config /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg –appendconfig /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/mame/retroarch.cfg %ROM%” to the Neo Geo command line, it runs retroarch menu.

Someone can help me??

Thanks in advance.

whise
    Participant

not possible… use pifba or fba retroarch

motorhead
    Participant

Finally Im using FB Alpha libreto, ps3 controller is working and fullscreen… but it has slowdown in some games… someone has a better option?

whise
    Participant

add video_threaded = true on retroach.cfg

and audio rate 44100

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.