Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

I need help configuring an Official Pro U controller, Ive been searching and Xwiimote supports the Pro U controller, I have the bluetooth working, but how do I use Xwiimote and configure the controller?

raycosantana
    Participant

Hi guys, well since I have not receive any reply I will post a little more info and see if that helps

Here is described how to activate the xwiimote plugin

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Wiimotes-with-classic-controllers

it says you have to use “sudo modprobe hid-wiimote” and then use “sudo hidd –search” which I did, but after searching nothing happens, I suppose I need to fing the log somewhere, so in the same paragraf it says something about “syslog” now, where is this “syslog”?

anyways it doesnt say how do you pair the controller with the raspberry pi, I asume you have to find this “syslog” and look for the MAC address but then what? how do you make the “connection”? do I have to do this every time I start the pi?

Any help is welcome!.

raycosantana
    Participant

Hi

I managed to connect the controller by using:

sudo hidd –connect “Controller MAC Address”

One problem tho, it doesnt stay connected, when I restarted the pi, the controller didnt automaticaly connect I have to run the command again :(

Any way to make this automatic?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.