Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m using a Teensy 2.0 with the SNES controller software from Adafruit loaded on it. Got that to work, when I plug it into my computer and go to TextEdit it outputs the characters I tell it to according to each button press. When I launch emulation station it detects it as a keyboard and works fine within emulationstation, but not in the emulators themselves. Two buttons work, it can pause the emulation, and the equivalent of the start button functions, but no d-pad or anything else, however the keyboard works fine within emulators/roms.

Seems to be a fairly common challenge, some posts I read are resolved and most aren’t. I’m using the latest RetroPie version, the one where most directories start with /opt instead of /home, like on most posts about the same problem I’m having. I have run a configuration program, the one where it will give you 4 seconds to input your button presses, but that didn’t help out much either, and I can’t remember or find that command again. Also tried to edit the retroarch.cfg file as well, but that didn’t change much either.

What do I need to do to get this working? It has been a nightmare trying to figure this out

boxroller
    Participant

Nobody?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.