Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi and sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I really need help on fixing a rom. I was playing Super Mario fine and everything and then I stopped playing it to play another rom. Now when I enter the rom everything is fine until the point that I have to control Mario on the map, I am unable to control him or go anywhere. I was just wondering how I could fix this so I can play it again.

Secondly I am wondering how to make shortcuts on my controller so that I do not have to use my keyboard to exit a rom. I know this has been asked before I have just had trouble following, I am very new to this so sorry for the questions and lack of comprehension.

Thank you very much, any help is greatly appreciated.

labelwhore
    Participant

I’m not sure about that rom, but to exit a rom (assuming you’re using retroarch) you need to add a hotkey key to retroarch.cfg. something like this:

input_enable_hotkey_btn = “12”
    input_exit_emulator_btn = “13″

I believe 12 and 13 are start and select on an xbox 360 controller, in case that’s what you’re using. Once you do that, holding select while you press start will exit the rom.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.