Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My first post so please go easy on me :) Big fan of the community and thank everyone’s hard work for making it what it is as I don’t know how to code!

Just an idea I had. As my backlog of games to get through playing is huge, I often forget about games recommended to me. I thought it would be cool if you could highlight/star a game then have the data be compiled in a list. Have a ‘My Games’ icon on the main frontend then have all the highlighted games in it with all their scraped data.

robertybob
    Participant

[quote=117145]My first post so please go easy on me :) Big fan of the community and thank everyone’s hard work for making it what it is as I don’t know how to code!

Just an idea I had. As my backlog of games to get through playing is huge, I often forget about games recommended to me. I thought it would be cool if you could highlight/star a game then have the data be compiled in a list. Have a ‘My Games’ icon on the main frontend then have all the highlighted games in it with all their scraped data.

[/quote]

I think your best bet is https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/kid-friendly-retropiees-ui-modes-favorites-hiding-items-s-testers-wanted/ – it has the ability to add favourites, however they won’t appear in their own sub-menu like you’re hoping for.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Ideas for Further Enhancements’ is closed to new topics and replies.