Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve been having problems getting a lot of n64 games working on the mupen64plus that installs with the SD card image. Browsing around the forums it seemed that the mupen64plus-testing version might be a good way to go so I updated the setup script and then installed mupen64plus-testing. I know have a number of roms located in /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/n64-mupen64plus however the n64 emulator does not show up on the dashboard anymore since I updated to the testing version. Is there something I’m missing on how to get the testing version working and showing up on the dashboard?

muldoon
    Participant

Were you able to get this working? I have the same issue.

I’ve tried adding a section in ~/.emulationstation/es_systems.cfg and adding folder in /retropie/configs, but no luck so far …

danipoak
    Participant

[quote=96253]RetroPie Project[/quote]

I did. I wound up reformatting my SD card and installing the 3.0 beta 2 version of RetroPie to start with. I then found my answer in this thread. The testing version of mupen64plus seems to work much better.

muldoon
    Participant

Thanks for the response!

I was doing some more searching and found that since it is an experimental build that it had to be build it… Here is the link

I really don’t want to have to start over and reinstall, so hopefully this will work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.