Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

For some reason i’ve been trying to configure my controlls, and all the usual means of going about it don’t work. Either my pi says that the directory doesn’t exist or it doesn’t recognize the command. /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg is entirely missing or even /home/pi/RetroPie/configs/all let alone a simple retroarch.cfg file anywhere. I can’t imagine this being a simple error because i’ve tried it with two different sd cards like 10 times and reformatting and imaging on both linux using dd and windows using windisk.

lewis

try to ssh into your pi and check out the file directories that way, I had a similar issue and found it easier than doing it through command line.

jarlfonzie
    Participant

Just checked through ssh and the retropie directory only has a folder for bios and ROMs. Searching through the other folders and even directly typing in the supposed file locations yielded no results. Retroarch.cfg remains a mystery….

shywolf28

You have to go up one level and go to /opt/ its in there

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.