Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all!! I try to update to “jessie retropie” and I have many questions….
    1-I try to make one partition for retropie…. How many Gb need to have space for system and updates??
    2-Can make one fat partition on micro-sd and access using retropie?? how?? ((I need them to copy/dellete the roms to easy using windows))
    3-In the older versions of retropie I use “” auto,users,rw,uid=pi,gid=pi 0 0 “” to mount usb ((using them I can save/load without any problems)) I need change this command on jessie versions??

Thanks forum!! and sorry for bad english ;)

herbfargus
    oleguer
    Participant

Thanks herbfargus for your reply!
    (I try to make the fat partition on sd card to copy the roms because my friends dont know make a sftp connection and whit this partition is too easy for them)
    I resolved my problems if anyone need I write the solution here:
    1-Retropie and binary updates are install with 4Gb (enough space)
    2-You can use Paragon Partition Manager to resized the expand ext4 partition of retropie (in windows)
    3-In new jessie versions (3.3 and more updated) the uid=1000 gid=1000 for this reason the option line of fstab look like this
    auto,users,rw,uid=1000,gid=1000 0 0
    to mount usb ((using them I can save/load without any problems))

Thanks again herbfargus!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.