Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello I am trying to run retropie 2.3. retropie goes to the retropie slash screen then goes to the terminal, but stays on there after it gets to the warranty and I can not use my keyboard but it works fine in raspbian(the keyboard does). I would prefer to use the image on berryboot and update it. any advice?

Floob

I’d be sorely tempted to upgrade/re-install to the latest version 3 if thats practical.
    There have been a lot of improvements.

thedigi321
    Participant

that is a problem, I cant make the image file a squashfs format correctly, or i would. I did all the steps on the berryboot website but I go an error and it goes into recovery mode once I launch it. I cant read the error that fast so I dont know exactly what the error is but i noticed it’s a problem with sbin and system files I tried using it from raspbian but after the command ’emulationstation’ it freezes. I use it before I got into system x. I am at a total lost

Floob

Could you just write the 3.0 image to a card and not use berryboot?

thedigi321
    Participant

i have no spare micro sd cards and not only that i like keeping everything organized on one card are you good at making images to berryboot? or know someone that is?

thedigi321
    Participant

okay so I have a two point six emulator but when I run emulationstation it does not work. freeze and stops complying with my key board

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.