Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I’ve recieved a ROM on the mooncresta arcade game platformed on the MAME emulator. When I opened the ROM file their where about six or seven files in the RAR archive. So I went to the MAME ROM director on the retropie through SFTP and dropped the six files in their. But when I rebooted the Raspberry Pi and loaded up EmulationStation, it didn’t list the MAME game. Did I do something wrong? Help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

what folder are you dropping them in?

draik161
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply, I’m installing the ROM to the following directory, /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/mame

draik161
    Participant

[Bump] Still need help on tihs – Does anyone know?

Arnaud

For MAME you need to put the zip files for the rom sets, do not unzip them.

InsecureSpike
    Participant

hey sorry, thought I’d replied, here ya go….
    /opt/retropie/emulators/mame4all-pi/roms/

draik161
    Participant

Okay thank you both of you – Your help is greatly appreciated, I fixed the problem.

axionieva

Heya,
    Are you wondering if you can doubt reporters what they say about conspiracies? I guess not ! You really think we are alone here. I don’t think so! If you would like to see what I am talking about just visit http://theoriesofworldconspiracy.wordpress.com and you will wonder yourself what else is hiding there.

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.