Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi @all !

first i want to thank Floob because i bring me from YT here. Thanks Floob ! ;)

and then i want to excuse my bad engl ^^

I have to problems and i dont know how to fix that.

first: i buyd for my pie2 2 kinds of gamepads. a snes controller for all the nintendo games. and onne sega gamepad for all the sega games. so the first question is how to config controlls for each emulator? because the mega drive had the bottons A,B,C but in RetroArch theres no C bottom to config. when i m starting mame i just need to press “tab” in game and then i can set up nice and easy the config for mame. ist there a way to config nes,snes,md,ms emulator controlls?

second: i dont know why, but some games of my snes roms dont work. when the rom trys to boot i get a black screen and then i can press x and then i get in a setup where i can change a emulator for this game. so when i m select the the normal snes9x to rom works.
    But! the controlls are total messed up. how can i config the controlls for this emulator?

thats all folks ;)

thanks for help !!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.