Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have retropie installed on a Raspberry pi2, and I want to create a retroconsole-arcade cabinet at same time. I have configured all systems with keyboard (I-pac2) and Joypad (Ps3 dualshock 3), all works correctly, but in lr-fba, the coin button (select), doesn’t work in the keyboard, but in the joypad works perfect

Could anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.

Ps. Sorry for my english.

dustloop
    Participant

What I did was when I booted into lr-fba-next I opened up the RetroArch GUI while running the game, went to the binds and changed the coin button that I wanted from there then went into configuration then enabled save on exit. Quit the game, then rebooted to try and once I saw it working I turned the save config when exit off and quit again then tested and the button I wanted for coin was saved perfectly :)

I use a DualShock 4 and set my coin button to 12 which is the PS GUIDE button inbetween the sticks.

Hope this helps :)

parich
    Participant

Thanks but I can´t bind any key on keyboard from retroarch, it’s looks like kayboard doesn’t work when I’m go to “Input bind”

Maybe a permission issue ??

Floob

Could you post your /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg on pastebin.com?

parich
    Participant

Yes, of course, here you are.

http://pastebin.com/P8MQ5k8p

Thanks.

Floob

Are you sure thats the file I mentioned above (either way its not ideal wherever it came from). It should look more a bit more like this:
    http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=5YN8wfE7

Which version of RetroPie are you using?

parich
    Participant

Yes, thats is my /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg I have installed Retropie 3.2.1

Floob

That file looks heavily modified/overwritten.
    Do you have another sd card to write a clean image to?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.