Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Quick question, if I set up the GBA (Game Boy Advance) emulator will I be able to load GB and GBC (Game Boy Color) games into that or will I have to set up each separately?

Thanks!

robertybob
    Participant

Separately :)

phrazelle
    Participant

GPSP is the GBA emulator you want to use. GB and GBC games will run through RetroArch without issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would go for vba-next-libretro instead of gpsp-libretro. Both seems to run at full speed on rpi2, but the only game i tried on gpsp had lots of glitches it didn’t have on vba-next.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thought vba-next had performance issues? Also i think vbam is better than vba-next

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=89716]I thought vba-next had performance issues? Also i think vbam is better than vba-next[/quote]
    I don’t have performance issues with my rpi2 retroarch/vba-next build, but i’m not using raspbian/retropie and my build probably perform better since it’s a gentoo fully rebuilt for cortex-a7 and neon-vfp4. By the way, i think vba-next introduces a few optimizations for neon processors vbam don’t have, so it should perform better on rpi2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.