Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Been getting into this RetroPi stuff for the last few months, a total Noob when it comes to some of this, but happy with my progress and stoked on all the emulator goodness. Apologies for the basic question below in advance:

I’ve been trying to install the Descent 1 and 2 port, and the Mame 2003 and 2010 packages from the experimental menu. For all 3, at some point during the install I get an error stating that it cannot find a certain file to proceed.

For the Descent one, its the actual .Zip files of the game demo itself, towards the end of the install. Can I install them myself and proceed somehow?

For the MAME installs, it happens towards the beginning of the process and involves a file in the /opt directory.

If a install hangs up in the middle, do I need to clean up the unfinished progress or does it wipe it clean itself?

Thanks for any advice!

-Brendan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, running Version 3 of RetroPie and recently updated the retropie setup script a few days ago, On a Raspberry Pi 2

petrockblog
    Keymaster

you would need to upload a log to a pastebin site and link it. logs are generated in the logs folder by date etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.