Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello! Im just having this one small problem with emulationstation. After finally gettting my xbox controller to work with emulationstation I ran rm /home/pi/.emulationstation/es_input.cfg which worked great afterward I was able to navigate the menus however when I went to run the input configs this didnt work(it refused to save due to script error) and when I returned to the main menu my controller no longer worked. So I rebooted and the same problem controller could no longer work. I redid the code above and it worked again however when ever I reboot or something it completely forgets the controller config. If anyone has a solution to this or the script error problem above please let me know!
    *note I am new to raspberry pi i got it for christmas so please dumb down your response a little*

petrockblog
    Keymaster
    krazedj
    Participant

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the exact same issue with a generic PS3 USB controller, and having no luck resolving it.

bschimoler
    Participant

Yea I just reflashed the image and that worked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.