Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hello all,

Been trying to use my Xbox 360 Controller with Phantasy Star Online and having some issues.

First is that I can play the game fine but it won’t let me use the menu options from the pause menu during gameplay. I almost feel like its the D Pad that isn’t being recognized. I opened my emu.cfg file and this is what I got in the controller area instead of what i’ve seen in the tutorials. Any help on how to configure the Dreamcast controller individually?

Also has anyone got PSO to play smoothly? I’ve tried two different ISO’s and both are very very laggy.

Thanks

[audio]
    backend = oss
    disable = 0

[config]
    Debug.SerialConsoleEnabled = 0

Dreamcast.Broadcast = 4

Dreamcast.Cable = 3

Dreamcast.RTC = 1543276800

Dreamcast.Region = 3

Dynarec.Enabled = 1

Dynarec.idleskip = 1

Dynarec.unstable-opt = 0

aica.LimitFPS = 1

aica.NoBatch = 0

aica.NoSound = 0

bios.UseReios = 0

pvr.MaxThreads = 3

pvr.Subdivide = 0

pvr.SynchronousRendering = 0

pvr.rend = 0

rend.UseMipmaps = 1

rend.WideScreen = 0

ta.skip = 0

[input]
    evdev_device_id_1 = 2

evdev_device_id_2 = 3

evdev_device_id_3 = 4

evdev_device_id_4 = 5

evdev_mapping_1 = /opt/retropie/configs/dreamcast/mappings/controller_Xbox360WirelessReceiver(XBOX).cfg
    evdev_mapping_2 = /opt/retropie/configs/dreamcast/mappings/controller_Xbox360WirelessReceiver(XBOX).cfg
    evdev_mapping_3 = /opt/retropie/configs/dreamcast/mappings/controller_Xbox360WirelessReceiver(XBOX).cfg
    evdev_mapping_4 = /opt/retropie/configs/dreamcast/mappings/controller_Xbox360WirelessReceiver(XBOX).cfg
    joystick_device_id = -1

[reios]
    ElfFile =

[validate]
    OpenGlChecks = 0

labelwhore
    Participant

There are some manual steps to get dreamcast working properly. Scroll down towards the bottom of the wiki and you’ll see the correct settings for xbox 360 controllers.

https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Dreamcast

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.