Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there!

I’m trying to delete all the default systems on emulationstation. I did so by deleting everything in the roms folder from the default systems (scummV, dreamcast, machintosh, ports).

It worked good besides Dreamcast. I’ve tried lots of things but I can’t get rid of Dreamcast. It still says “systemmanager” in Dreamcast.

How do I remove it?

Thanks for the help!

niss3
    Participant

Hey again!

Sorry to bother you with a post like this. But I solved it on my own, kinda.

I went into the scrapper and tried “delete” within the Dreamcast menu. Then the whole system crashed and I had to reboot. But now it’s gone!

So, somehow. I did it. I guess I should have used the scrapper from the start :P

Anonymous
    Inactive
    herbfargus

In the future we’re looking at adding a more module menu with removal options so that it actually removes the system completely rather than just hiding it like I show in the above video. Of course you can currently delete anything you want to manually from the terminal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.