Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My Cyberduck connection simply stopped connecting…for no reason at all that I can find. I changed nothing, my internet is good, Ethernet cable’s good, I double checked the name & password for both pi and root…it times out every time! The only thing I can think is that maybe it won’t connect if the sd card is at maximum capacity (which it was since I checked with df -h…it said 15gb out of 15gb 100%) Would that be a potential reason? Regardless, I’m reformatting the sd card and rewriting the image.

kitchuk
    Participant

Did you expand the file system in the raspi-config?

kitchuk
    Participant

Also I would highly recommend using winscp instead of cyberduck if your using a windows PC. It’s faster, easier to use and looks cleaner imo.

RetroMarine
    Participant

Yes I expanded the filesystem, and I also tried winscp…still no joy. I’m beginning to think my ethernet cable is jacked up

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk

RetroMarine
    Participant

Welp, I figured it out…apparently your inet address can magically change on you. I had no idea that could happen. I typed ifconfig just to make sure I had the right pi even though I was 99% sure I did and skadoosh: the last three digits changed.

kitchuk
    Participant

Good to hear it’s working again :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.