Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve really looked hard to try and find this info, but have been unable to — but apologies if this is a repost/answered question.

I’ve just started with the Pi and am learning fast and enjoying myself — however, I have a hit a bit of roadblock.

I’m trying to setup a controller shortcut to shuffle through my ROM’s alphabetically due to the number of ROM’s in my collection (Similar query)

Apparently this is built into ES, but I can’t figure out how to setup a shortcut on my controller (XBOX 360 Wired) to shuffle through them.

In simple terms, I’m looking to do what this gentleman has done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDDW-L7RHk&list=LLIF_lzdtU-4IVLimKPfhGBw#t=238

Thanks in advance for any replies! (I have to say reading through the responses across the forum its nice to see such a supportive and welcoming community to people who are coming into the world of Pi fresh faced)

jaffaz
    Participant

Well. After a few days hunting around and seeing people referring to set the Jump to Letter during controller configuration on Emulation Station I removed and recreated the es_input.cfg file. It prompted me as I configured the device to set a Jump to Letter button and its all working.

Turned out to be a simple issue, as I imagined it would be.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.