Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

I am trying to change the video plugin for mupen64plus-libretro. I have seen a location within retroarch-core-options.cfg where it currently lists the following line;

mupen64-gfxplugin = “rice”

Is that the proper location to make the adjustment? I tried typing in the names of the other 2 plugins but they didnt work. What are the proper names that would need to replace “rice” in order to tryout the other plugins?

Thanks

SomeCoolName
    Participant

As far as a I know, you select the video plugins for mupen64plus in the runcommand menu. Its been a while since I did it, so I don’t remember if there is a specific option for changing the video plugin for N64 or you use the default emulator setting. Either way, the options will be mupen64plus-rice, mupen64plus-glide64 etc.

https://github.com/retropie/retropie-setup/wiki/runcommand

zerojay
    Participant

Please use the runcommand menu for setting this up.

dankcushions
    Participant

the libretro version of mupen64plus just has one entry on the runcommand menu – you have to set plugins on this one up using the internal retroarch GUI (select+X) and go to quick menu > core options.

however you probably shouldn’t be running the libretro version (out of date, worse performance). choose the standalone version for each plugin via the runcommand.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.