Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

Is there any way to change the button to configure the launch options when starting a game? The message is as follows:

Press a key (or joypad button 0) to configure launch options for emulator/port ($emulator). Errors will be logged to /tmp/runcommand.log

My problem is that I’m using arcade controls and if button 0 is pressed (think kids, excitement, hitting buttons randomly while the game starts!) then it will drop to the console. This means I need to either find my keyboard to plug in and quit the console or power cycle the whole thing.

Surely the option to select which button opens this menu would be a good addition anyway? For me, button 0 is my main A button in emulationstation so could quite easily be pressed by mistake.

I’ve almost got the whole system set up to my liking (preferred emulators chosen) so I could even disable the launch options now completely if possible.

Thanks!

EDIT: see https://www.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/change-button-in-emulator-launch-options-runcommand-2/ for solution

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.