Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ok I’ve read a couple of threads on this but for the life of me I can’t get it going. I’ve got the syscard3.pce in the BIOS directory, and I’ve configured the system to recognize .cue files as games, but when I try to play Castlevania, it looks like it’s starting and then jumps back to the game select screen. Normal PC Engine games work fine. I’ve tried this with another game, Double Dragon 2 and it does about the same thing. I get an error “Failed to Load Game” but the rest goes by so fast I can’t see it.

proxycell
    Participant

please open up your CUE files in a text editor, make sure that the bin file they are pointing to is named 100% the same in the file

thats how i fixed mine

iscariot
    Participant

I tried that. In this case, I’m trying Castlevania. The Cue sheet is looking for “dracx.iso” and I have renamed the file accordingly. It looks as though the cue sheet is being read. Is there some sort of debug log I can look at? It flashes rather quickly on the screen.

iscariot
    Participant

Ok problem resolved. Forgot about *nix case sensitivity. Running like a champ now.

doraemon
    Participant

hi,

the pc-engine cd-roms games are now working on my pi2.
    the problem is the .cue file, it’s not in unix format.
    i’ve edit the file with vi (it’s my preferred editor) and delete all the unnecessary windows ‘end of line’ commands.
    it looks like ‘^M’ at the end of each line in the .cue file.

greetz
    doraemon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.