Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a May Flash N64 Controller Adapter for PC USB to use with two original N64 controllers. Originally I tried playing Mario 64 and nothing would work. On a hunch, I put a ROM into the N64 Mupen folder, and then the game worked with one controller. Then I wanted to try Mario Party with two controllers. It seems it’ll only recognize the first controller to press something on game startup, but not the other controller.

Has anyone ever come across this? Is there a fix for this so I can have two controllers plugged into the adapter with one USB? Thanks!

zach8585
    Participant

UPDATE: I have a mistake in my original post. On the gamepad adapter, the right port is player one and only THAT controller connected will work in a game. the player two port will not work in a game, but both controllers will work in EmulationStation.

Any help would be appreciated, including any personal InputAutoCfg.ini file from someone who has the same setup and has both controllers working. I’ve tried messing around with that InputAutoCfg.ini file, but have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance!

zach8585
    Participant

It’s been resolved after finally finding a useful link via a Google search. This is what I found and it worked!

https://code.google.com/p/mupen64plus/issues/detail?id=594

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.