Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi I was wondering if I can run emulation station off my pc in a small window on the side like the GUI does on tightVNC. I seen it done it on youtube videos on the side but can’t figure out how they did it. I just hate hooking up HDMI when I am just doing minor setup stuff.

Thanks

walkonatyclb
    Participant

I am sorry but I misspelled the word terminal in the subject line but could not find a edit post in this forum my apologies.

petrockblog
    Keymaster

you want to have emulationstation viewed over vnc ? That won’t work on the pi as we are not running emulationstation with X etc.

walkonatyclb
    Participant

I guess the best way to explain it is I want to run a window on my PC like you would putty or VNC into the raspberry pi. The best way to describe it is like if I remote desktop into pi but see everything that happens like as if I had it hooked to hdmi and interact with it all on my PC in a window. I know you can do do remote desktop on the pi but I don’t think I can load emulation station or see other things that load. Also know I am new at this. I have learned to VNC with tunneling, and remote desktop and I can putty but I can’t load it up via emulation station in a window remote on my desktop of my PC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.