Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So having had a bit of a sort out I came across my Steelseries Free mini bluetooth controller I used to use on my Nexus 7/phone.

I’ve checked it still works by pairing it up to my pc and all is good.

Now I’m curious whether this would work with RetroPie.

I have had a PS3 pad working (after a great deal of faff) wireless with RetroPie but from my extremely limited Pi knowledge I think it was because PS3 controller drivers are already provided.

Has anyone on here got a non-PS3 or XB360 controller working wirelessly with RetroPie and what would I have to do to to make this one work?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like a “standard” bluetooth gamepad (xbox360 is not bluetooth, sixaxis is not standard). If there is a module in kernel for it (i suppose you could check that by seeing if it is recognized as a gamepad when plugged by usb), following a tutorial for ds4 bluetooth on linux should help : https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Sony_DualShock

darktrooper
    Participant

Just to update, I’ve just been tinkering about with the Pi and found what appears to be a driver/cfg file in opt/retropie/emulators/retroarch/configs called Zeemote_SteelSeries_FREE.cfg

This IS the pad I’m attempting to get working with EmulationStation but have no idea where to begin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.