Reply To: Dreamcast

Profile photo of alfalfa
alfalfa
Participant

If I remap the Controller via EmulationStation, then it is also remapped for Reicast, but then only the analogue stick of one controller is working and I’m stuck at date settings and so I have to remap the Reicast controls manually again.

The device ID’s in emu.cfg match my controllers.
First one is the USB Keyboard, second one is the first X360 wireless controller and the following three are the theoretically three another X360 controllers. So the device ID’s of my two X360 wireless controllers are 2 and 3 and if I use the script, provided here:
https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator/blob/3ed2985d510733062e295f8d343cc717f158b4c7/shell/linux/tools/reicast-joyconfig.py

then both controllers are working with ID 2 and 3, but it shows no effect in Reicast and still only one Controller is working.

As I wrote in my last post, I tried to give ID 3 another mapping file (with the same values as for controller 1), but this also does not work, so I’m confused and wonder, if anybody has got two working USB Controllers with the latest Reicast release.
If so – please tell me and explain how 🙂

IMHO it could be a USB / USB device ID problem of the Reicast emulator itself.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of alfalfa alfalfa.

Skip to toolbar