Reply To: How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-)

Home Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-) Reply To: How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-)

Profile photo of dudesdude
dudesdude
Participant

I tried the kernel with a raspberry Pi 3 and retropie 3.6….rainbow screen of death on reboot. Don’t repeat my mistake! Hopefully a new kernel comes our way soon :) thanks to everyone who works on this stuff so we can enjoy!

Hey, I also have Pi 3. I tried the kernel on mine last night. This is before I read what happened with your results or I wouldn’t have tried it haha. I had the same results, rainbow screen of death on reboot and every boot after that. I spent all night wiping my SD card, downloading Raspbian, installing Raspbian, downloading and installing RetroPie on spotty internet to get back to where I was haha.I should have realized that the Kernel probably wasn’t going to work on the Pi 3, but I was desperate. I have tried everything else up to that point and I just wanted it to work.

I’ll update my post if I find anything out.

Skip to toolbar