Reply To: Noob to Retropie just a couple of questions please

Home Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! Noob to Retropie just a couple of questions please Reply To: Noob to Retropie just a couple of questions please

Profile photo of misticknight
misticknight
Participant

lmao thanks man, i saw metadata and i assumed it was only if i scraped a game and wanted to remove the info. i dont think the option to delete a game should be in there. i have one more question this is something that happened just now, i went into RPiConfig and my controller, im assuming cause its connected by bluetooth couldnt be used in that menu anymore so i tried start/select to see if itll get me back in the main menu, but it instead selected the first option which was “Binary install” or “binary update” or something. anyways it seemed to be reinstalling everything and i panicked and turned it off and on from the wall. Since then ive gotten a rainbow square icon on the top right corner of the screen which ive googled and it seems its an under-voltage issue, probably due to my power adable with the on/off switch on the usb cable. However it 100% wasn’t there before i done the binary install thing accidentally. Should i just replace the PSU with the official RPi one or do you think ive done some damage by turning it off midway through the binary install and should reflash my card? sorry for the essay lol.

Skip to toolbar