zerojay
Participant

As it tells you after installation, the script is at /opt/retropie/ports/openbor/extract.sh.

There’s nothing wrong with heavily tweaking your install, just as long as you do it the right way. For instance, if you want your ROM directories to be on an external hard drive. Some people just move the directories and edit emulationstation’s configuration files to point to the new directories, and don’t realize that most of the scripts such as the scraper all depend upon the original ROM directory being where it is. The right way to go about this would be to symlink the new directory to the original ROM directory, which allows you to have your ROMs anywhere you please while still keeping functionality working fine. So I wouldn’t be surprised if your customizations are the cause of some of the problems you are experiencing.

And if that’s your attempt to take a dig at my external script archive, many of my scripts are also in RetroPie-Setup by default and have been tested working just fine so do what you like. :)