Reply To: MK2/MK3 – What's the best config for arcade versions?

Home Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! MK2/MK3 – What's the best config for arcade versions? Reply To: MK2/MK3 – What's the best config for arcade versions?

Profile photo of mikeveli20
mikeveli20
Participant

@shoothere: Pi is already overclocked

@dankcushions: I noticed that hack in the RGUI menu as well. It was enabled by default for me.

@zerojay: This worked perfectly. Crackle is pretty much gone when volume is set to around 80% in the service menu. Now if only there was a way to get these volume settings to save so they don’t have to be adjusted each time…

Edit: So I’ve come up with a temporary solution to fix the low audio. I’ve added the line audio_volume = “25.000000” to the retroarch config for MK2 and MK3. This raises it to a level which is about equal to the default of most other games on my system.

Games are now fully playable. If/when support is added to libretro-mame to save nvram settings then the audio can just be adjusted there, but this works in the meantime and avoids having to adjust the audio manually each time.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of mikeveli20 mikeveli20.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Profile photo of mikeveli20 mikeveli20.

Skip to toolbar