Reply To: How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-)

Home Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-) Reply To: How to get Xin-Mo Dual Arcade Working with retropie! Easy guide:-)

Profile photo of rosichella
rosichella
Participant

hi duckclimber, first of all thanks for your guide! really well done!
now, a month ago i’ve builded my own bartop (my setup is the same of yours except for pi model, i’ve a raspberry pi 1 model b), the kernel worked nice and solved the axis problem… But yesterday somthing strange happened. retropie didnt see anymore the xin mo dual… the emulstation asked me to configure button (like it was first start) and there was written “no gamepad detected”. i thought it was a usb cable problem (maybe not right connected) but i was wrong, then i tried with jstest /dev/input/ but there wasn’t any js0 or js1… so i pulled the xin mo usb on my notebook (windows) to see if it was an hardware problem but there it worked good. i also tried to format and re-install retropie v3.3.1 but the xin mo still not shown (lsusb). can you help me? i’m a newbie and don’t know what else i can do.
thank you!
ps. hope i was clear, my english is not so good!

Skip to toolbar