Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Home Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of shmoopty
shmoopty
Participant

May be worth putting up a github repo just for convenience in building a module for the retropie setup script (if that’s at all possible)

I like that idea – since a git repo would also welcome anyone to improve it.

out of curiosity did you implement this?

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=57721

No, nothing so bold…

I was mucking with the code to fix errors as they came up for a little bit. Until I realized that I was only fixing treat-warnings-as-errors errors.

What’s really needed to build Daphne is installing a few atypical libraries and creating some makefiles with the right defines and build flags. Then it just worked.

Still looking into how to assign emulationstation button mappings. And oddly, a BASH script that I lazily threw into roms/ports/ runs and quits fine at the command line; but from ES will lock the Pi up when I quit. I’m not overclocking. Does that issue sound familiar?

Skip to toolbar