Reply To: VIC 20 in Retropie?

Home Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! VIC 20 in Retropie? Reply To: VIC 20 in Retropie?

Profile photo of newpie
newpie
Participant

“This is accessed by pressing any key on the keyboard”

I did and nothing happened! Took me half an hour to find out that you should press any key TOGETHER with the start button on your gamepad, not instead. 🙂

The emulator is indeed there, wow … but as soon as I told the thingy to start the game with the correct one, the next problem came up … more than one actually:

1. The game needs a memory expension … which I found in the options menu could be given to it, but I doubt it makes much sense to try to load a game that’s too huge and afterwards plug in the memory expansion.

2. The emulator automatically trys to load the game like a disc image ,8,1-style, but it is a cartridge which needs a reset to start. I found RESET as an option in the menu, but it didn’t start the game, because of the disc loading thingy.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of newpie newpie.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Profile photo of newpie newpie.

Skip to toolbar